Sunday 16 December 2012

Stressful book building times?!

The past week has been a stressful experience to say the least. I am generating an Art book of all my best bits from the MA which in theory i need to send of to Blurb for printing..... Tomorrow in any hope of receiving it in time for the deadline on the 9th Jan 2013... EEEK!

As you can imagine in usual designer fashion its crunch time... wine and late nights/early mornings it is! Its funny, no matter how prepared you feel deadlines always manage to sneak up on you! So I've been beasting out as much work as i can whilst organising it into a pretty book for you all to check out eventually :D

You may sense panic in this post... you'd be right, however don't don't fret! I CAN DO THIS!

Despite my final deadlines only being on the 9th Jan 2013 i will be doing my Semester 3 Evaluation aka MA Evaluation shortly as i also have an EPIC blog book to complete and send away for printing as well which contains every post, image, inspirational piece and photograph's from day 1!!!

WOWSERS!

Anyway here's a few things I've been doing this week besides book building :)

Wintry Tundra with creature grazing - speed painting attempt of environment.
Spiky Tree dweller!
Bird of Paradise vs Dino

No comments:

Post a Comment