Saturday 24 March 2012

Developing from the Bird-Monkey Concept

Above: My first Bird-Monkey concept in my sketchbook.

I selected this concept to take its design process further, considering believability as the main target. 
Please visit the 'Creature Development' section of this Blog and scroll down to the 'Semester 2' section, there you will find the development process i am currently under going with this creature. I discuss my findings and design decisions based on facts to increase my creatures believability.
As a result of this process i am currently up to finalising the design, once finished i will proceed into Photoshop and experiment with texturing.

PLEASE VISIT 'CREATURE DEVELOPMENT' AND SCROLL DOWN TO SEMESTER 2 TO SEE DEVELOPMENT STAGES AND DISCUSSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment