Monday 15 October 2012

Silhouette practice and skeleton building?!


Above; Silhouette and detailing
Above; Brief colour suggestions.

The purpose of my trying out silhouette designs was for me to discover forms i hadn't necessarily considered and to produce a range of simple design ideas in a short period of time. With these i then added basic colours to show what i am thinking.
With these basic designs complete i may then choose to take one of them into further development stages.

I think this is a great method of conveying ideas for discussion.


I have also started my first display piece for in my final show. Early? yes, however it is time consuming... I've included a few sneak peeks below. Basically i am in the process of producing a skeleton of one of my designs using modelling clay and wire. When complete i intend to display it in a perspex box similar to how stuffed animals are displayed in museums.


No comments:

Post a Comment