Wednesday 21 September 2011

Animals!

As i am fascinated and inspired by animals of all kinds, and i enjoy and love to draw them i have decided that my next step is to bring them to life.

My main goal when i first started my BA in Games Design was to bring my characters to life through animation. So now as an MA Student this is my Goal!

First i thought to become a truly good animator i must study in depth the "make up" of an animal, its bone structure and its muscle build up, and also study its behaviour as every single creature out there is different!

So my next step on the MA Ladder is to study Animal Anatomy and Animal Behaviour...

1 comment:

  1. Well bloody well get drawing and stop worrying about getting started or getting it wrong - that's an order!
    Smoke-um if ya got um and get ready to jump soldier

    Josh

    ReplyDelete